Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer is Coming!
By Edward

 Summer is coming closer and closer! There are lots of things you can do during the break: having fun in the pool, going on vacation, sleeping in, playing video games, and many more things. I will go on vacation to europe this summer instead of playing video games and sleeping in. I will get to see the London Eye and the Eiffel Tower. I’m also going to see many other cities during the days I’m off. After that, I have a lot of math tutoring I need to attend 3 times a week! Even though I have that much math tutoring, that math tutor makes math fun. After that, the new year of school begins! What are you going to do during the summer? What do you think what the next schol year will be like? Do you think it will be good or bad? Why?

2 comments:

Sana P. said...

I am going to lots of different summer camps and checking out New York, Washington D.C., and Philadelphia

Jessie W. said...

I am going to Taiwan for three weeks! I am looking forward to the 6th grade. I;m going to Lawson. I think there will be a lot of homework, but things will work out for me.