Monday, June 18, 2012

It's a Boy!

Mrs. Dominguez is having a baby and it is a BOY! The baby is doing a lot of kicking right now (as you can see by the big leg he's showing in the picture) and seems like he will have a lot of energy when he finally arrives in September. The hard part now is trying to figure out a name for this cute, little bundle of joy. Do you have any ideas? Mr. Dominguez and I are looking for both a first and middle name to go along with Dominguez. If you have any ideas of good boy names, leave a comment and who knows, we might choose that one! Leave two names that go together, if you can think of two, one for the first name and one for the middle name. My little niece thinks we should name him "muffin". I love her, but I think we can do a little better than that. Come on guys, help me out!! :0)

9 comments:

Aayush said...

Your son is so cute! I think he shoud be named Chris because Christina and Chris. I think it would work out but its your choice.

Edward said...

There are many names to begin with, and i don't want to chose one from the top baby names because about HALF of the entire list were names that people have in the school already :O.
Such as Anna, Jacob :), Samuel :), Ryan :), Courtney :), Jeremy (OMG), Joshua, Cody :),and many, many more and even more from our classroom :D. There was a name called Christian on there! I thought Christian was a religion, not a name! If you want to see ALL of the names, go to http://www.name-meanings.com/. ( And this was in 2002 so Jeremy was named when this top names was posted!) Well since he will might be a soccer player when he is older, i think his first name should be Christoph because to go with your name, Christina. This name means Bearer of Christ. It isn't in the top charts but still a name for a future soccer star! Hope your son will get a good name if this one doesn't get chosen!(1/31 possibility because everyone might comment this blog and you may come up with one yourself!)

Kleo said...

Your son seems so lively! I think he should be named Aidan because it means lively or spunky. It would match the personality you see now, but you should decide.

Sana P. said...

I think you should name him after somebody strong, so King Arthur, arthur also in the old language means bear

Audrey said...

He is adorable, and the picture is so cool! Maybe you could name him Andrew (I can't figure out a good middle name). The reason why I suggest Andrew is because you can call him Andy or Drew and I find those nick-names really nice to say.

Rohan I. said...

Hi Mrs.Dominguez! You could name you baby Jacob, Mason, Jayden, Jack, or Chris like Aayush said.

Kelly M. said...

Congratulations, Mrs. Dominguez! I think you should name your son Andrew, Mathew, or Tyler.

Naren said...

You could try Felix, Lucky, Alvin, or Allan. They aren't the greatest name for a really nice boy, but they are an option in the never-ending choices. I can't wait for the name choosing.

Courtney said...

The baby is very cute!!! I thought of a bunch of names, here are my top three: Ethan Christopher Dominguez, Ryan Tyler Dominguez, Alex Dylan Dominguez and my mom's favorite was Scott Diego Dominguez.