Monday, June 15, 2009

Ria's Post

Favorite Sport?
By: Ria

Do any of you have a favorite sport? Well, my favorite sport is swimming! I started swimming
when I was pretty young. I used to go to DACA and my dad used to get in the pool with me. I still remember that I didn't really like swimming that time. As I grew older I continued to go to DACA maybe till I was six or seven years old. I liked then as I actually knew the strokes and could swim well. I stopped because we were going to India for a vacation.

After we came back I kept on asking my parents if they could put me in swimming classes again. Then they finally put me in swimming classes. As our whole family was a member in YMCA and they had swimming classes there, my dad joined me in there. I still go there right now. The days I go are Tuesday and Thursday each week. My class is 45 minutes long. Now I like YMCA better than DACA classes. After each session ends I get to know what level I am in then my mom enrolls me again.


What is your favorite sport and when did you start it? Do you take classes for it?

1 comment:

Ishan said...

My favorite sport is (as you all know)SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOCCER is sooo awesome!!! It takes lots of coordination and a team game which builds up teamwork! I have been playing soccer since...I don't know...4 years old? Then I joined AYSO and I've been playing for 2 and a half years! Its REALLY fun! My best friend, Brian also plays soccer! We play together and its really fun!!! I can't wait until my AYSO season starts again! Soccer juggling (juggling a soccer ball with your feat) is also fun! I've been able to do it...24 times. SOCCER FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!