Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shoumil's Post


ERAGON
By: Shoumil

Hi Room 19, I just finished the book Eragon! I had a lot of fun reading this book. The book is by Christopher Paolini. He wrote this book in high school. He was inspired by his love of fantasy and science fiction. This book is about a boy who lives with his uncle and finds a dragon egg on a dangerous mountain range called the Spine. As he gets the egg to hatch, Eragon learns a way to communicate with the dragon. He learns that he is a 'dragon rider' and gets lessons from Brom, who is a storyteller and secretly a 'dragon rider'. If you want to learn what a dragon rider is and more, get the book and read it now. I got to rush to read this book again, see you soon. By the way, if you finish this book, read the other two books in the series, Eldest and Brisinger.

Out of these three books which one would look interesting to you and why?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shoumil!!! I am surprised no one posted on this post, it is such a great post. I recently also read this great book and loooooooved it.

Anonymous said...

Shoumil I have read all three of these books!!! This is the best series I have read in my whole life. But I think that the first book always stands out in a series. I liked Eragon the best because that book shows you the plot. It is also the most exciting book yet. I liked the part when Eragon goes through the Spine. That was the best adventure in that book. I liked Eragon a lot, but I think the fourth book will be even better.